Belts and hoses are small and in some cases inexpensive engine parts, but they keep your engine running. If a belt or hose deteriorates, cracks or breaks, it could stop you dead in your tracks and cause serious engine problems.
If you need a new belt or hose — or just want a reliable inspection to see if you need one — come to Save More Automotive. We start every job with a complete vehicle inspection, and we’ll tell you exactly what condition your belts and hoses are in.
Vehicles have three types of extremely important belts:
- The timing belt is an expensive item that keeps your engine’s valves running properly. They usually need to be replaced between 60,000 and 100,000 miles, but every situation is different.
- Serpentine belts, or drive belts, keep power flowing to your AC, power steering and other systems. A drive belt failure will cause these systems to stop functioning.
- Coolant hoses connect the radiator to the engine. When they deteriorate, your vehicle is in danger of overheating.
- All work performed at Save More Automotive comes with a 3-year/36,000-mile parts warranty on most repairs.
- And, every job starts with COMPLETE vehicle inspection to make sure no hidden problems will affect you on the road.
Don’t take chances with your belts and hoses. Come to the pros at Save More Automotive for an inspection or part replacement.